Sunday, September 30, 2012

Maui: Vacation ending

Our last couple days in Hawaii were just full of relaxation.  We spent long days by the ocean, Brian got a little more golf in and I went to the spa twice! It was perfect.  I had this idea about trying to capture my belly at sunset with just a silhouette, so one night we had a little photo shoot on the beach.  Brian did a great job getting some cool shots. We saw such magnificent sunsets while we were there.  I can't believe it has already been nearly a month since we got back.  They fade so quickly, but there is so much to look forward to!  














2 comments:

  1. These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I have been looking toward purchasing maui vacation rentals for my wife as a honeymoon gift. How was your trip? It looks like it was beautiful. I have been looking for some first-hand feedback and would love to hear how your trip was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating information I haven’t been experienced such information in quite a long time.tours on maui

    ReplyDelete