Thursday, July 19, 2012

24 Weeks

Yesterday I had my 24 week appointment and all still looks well with Baby Lanter.  Since we are not finding out the sex of the baby then our doctor will not find out either.  We all get to have a surprise in November! 

Baby Stats:
Size of Ear of Corn
Moving all the time, most active on the commute to and from work and when I lay down at night. 
We saw my tummy move from the outside for the first time the other night.  


Mama Stats:
No weight gained this month.  The doctor didn't seem worried as I was still measuring at 24 weeks and clearly larger than last month.  She said that can happen and also blamed the use of two different scales.  I am eating a lot and not at all watching the scale so I am sure this month I will pack a few more on. 
I am still running about 3 times a week, but I literally have to stop 2 to 3 times to pee, that is pretty annoying, but nice time to rest.  I'll keep going until it is uncomfortable. 

All in all I don't have anything to complain about.  I feel good, baby is growing, and in just 3 1/2 short months I'll get to meet this little one.  For now, I am just going to enjoy being pregnant and growing a human!

I don't look very happy in the below picture, which is kind of a long story, but a funnier story is the ridiculous look of my shirts.  On this day I decided to workout at Nike so I packed my clothes the night before.  I hadn't tried on the long sleeve shirt before that morning and was a little surprised to find how "fitted" it was when I tried to pull it down over my tummy in the locker room.  I felt a little super-sized all day.  I blamed Brian when I uploaded these pictures for not telling me my shirt was riding up, but then realized it was perfect because that is just what kind of day it was!  



No comments:

Post a Comment