Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall is in the air

I love the Farmer's Market this time of year.  The colors are so pretty, the offering changes from peaches and berries to squash and brussel sprouts.  I love the cool, crisp mornings and of course a breakfast burrito from my favorite vendor.  We had several things on our "baby bucket list" as we entered the third trimester and especially the final weeks and we have done almost all of them.  One that we had was to entertain a little dinner party at our house.  So the first weekend in October we had over 3 other couples, watched some football, ate some dinner, and had a few laughs.  It was a great excuse for all my fall decor to go to good use.  It was a fun evening with good friends.  I just love this time of year.  













No comments:

Post a Comment