Saturday, March 2, 2013

Jake Month 4

One thing is for sure, I take a lot of pictures.  I guess it is one of our activities, Jake being cute, Mommy with the phone or camera in his face.  In Jake's 4th month we had a lot of fun.  He is my little buddy and everyday was a new adventure.  We kept up some of our routines of morning runs and Starbucks visits.  We shopped with Grammy and spent Friday mornings with Grandma Diane and Grandpa Butch. We went for a week to Grammy and Grampy's and got spoiled rotten.  Jake had his first Valentine's day and lots of snuggles with Mom and Papa.  This little baby is becoming a little person and I love him more everyday.  I tried to narrow it down, but as you can see I have a tough time editing.  Jake is doing all kinds of new tricks that I will share more about when we celebrate his birthday!




















No comments:

Post a Comment