Tuesday, August 21, 2012

28 Weeks

Brian was in Brazil this week for work so I don't have the usual chalkboard picture, but I do have a nice little comparison shot from 24 weeks.  Yes indeed this baby is growing!

I gained 5lbs this month, in total I have gained 17 lbs at about 28.5 weeks.  It is much harder to hide a belly than it was a few weeks ago.  I took the glucose 1 hour screen this week and I haven't heard anything which is good news in this case.  Baby looked good, I measured at 27 weeks and the little heartbeat was about 160.  Even though I can feel the baby moving around I still love to hear that little heart thumping. 



My sister posted a picture of us as kids on Facebook this week.  When I was looking at the picture it struck me that something about my profile looked oddly familiar.  Peanut could be a girl....or a boy.  It is so funny how were were convinced that we didn't want to find out the sex, yet I spend 9 months trying to convince myself of one or the other.  Either way I don't care.  Those cute little toes and nose.  I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Well, when you post those two pics side-by-side, it throws a wrench into my very un-scientific guess! I'll still say I think you've got a boy baby in development, but that pic sure gives me a cause for doubt. At any rate, the pic of you and Steph - adorable.

    ReplyDelete