Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mustache Baby Shower

Since we didn't know what we were having and I had several generous friends throwing me baby showers we didn't really celebrate with the Lanter family while I was pregnant.  Auntie Danielle is really quite a hostess and she thought up a mustache themed shower that she threw in January.  He was spoiled rotten with toys and clothes and Mom and Dad were pleased to get lots of diapers too.  Who knew that would ever be so exciting?

Here are a few pictures of all of the little details that made this day very special for our little man. 


1 comment:

  1. That’s just lovely!! I like this idea. You threw a fabulous baby shower party. Hey I am also going to throw a baby shower party for my sister-in-law and looking some suggestions for best San Francisco venues. Can anyone please help me with few suggestions?

    ReplyDelete