Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Grateful

My Mom has a Blipfoto journal and she posts a picture every single day.  Thats pretty amazing.  In addition to posting her photos, this year she started to add what she was grateful for.  I look forward to reading them everyday.  It makes you realize (although, I truly don't need reminding) that there is so very much to be thankful for.  

You can follow her gratitude...and amazing photography here. 

I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it was so neat.  Keep track all year of all the good things, or maybe things you are grateful for and then at the end of the year you can see how much you really have!


I'm not sure where I am going with this, I am not ready to make any proclamations about a daily journal or a big jar of notes, but I thought of this because this evening I feel grateful.  I feel grateful that I get to spend my days with my son and that all of the special moments we have together I get to be present for.  Not just here with him, but really present, because he is my priority and gave up my old life for all these special little moments.  We had a photo shoot this afternoon.  Here are a few of my favorites. 




No comments:

Post a Comment