Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Bake Sale

Every week I mention to Brian a new crazy idea of how I plan to supplement our income since I left Nike.  There have been a few inventions or small business ideas, one of those ideas was a bake sale.  He said it better be one heck of a bake sale. Since Jake has been napping a little more and I still have a massive sweet tooth, I have been baking.  I didn't bake anything this week, but last week I made my first pie. 

My Mom makes the best berry pies and I wanted to get "trained" before the height of berry season.  It might not have been the prettiest, but it wasn't too hard and it tasted awesome!  So awesome that aside from maybe 2 pieces I ate the whole damn pie. 

Next on the list is baking fresh bread, this one we have to call in the expert, Antie Tu Tu.  She bakes the best bread ever!

Look at me now, from "I'm nervous about my presentation".... to "I hope my crust turns out ok."

I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Your pie looks delicious. You can't tell a book by its cover is what I always say about my pies!

    ReplyDelete