Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Annual "No Kids Allowed" Weekend Part I

Two weeks ago we kicked off the Summer with the First Annual "No Kids Allowed" (unless they are in your tummy) Weekend!  We had 5 couples, all life long friends of my husband's, and fortunately - now mine too! We missed the first night because Brian was still in Korea, but I picked him up at the airport early on Saturday and we headed straight to Arch Cape.  It was a great weekend full of good laughs and good friends.  I really enjoy this group.  They are some of the nicest, funniest, most down-to-earth people I have ever met.  They are easy to talk to, easy to be around, and just fun, fun, fun!  I can't wait for next year.  Here are a few pictures of our adult only days at the beach.

Brian looks so pleased to be in this picture with his wife. 

Comparing tummy size

Chris and Janelle Cameron

We are missing Cheryl!!!  Janelle, Sara, Mallary, and me

The boys - Dan, Paul (a fan of mustache May), Chris, Brian, and Kyle

A trip with these boys isn't complete until they pose for the cover of their new boy band album. Nerds. 

Dan and Cheryl - living in Colorado now, made the trip to celebrate....with whiskey.
Everyone talking at once on a sun filled afternoon. Classic.

Since I was the only sober one I really enjoyed my dinner.  A little surf'n'turf, some ridiculous baked beans and a salad.

Beach time

"Hey, this will be fun game, lets put a beer can down there and throw rocks at it. Who ever hits it first gets to pick who drinks from the whiskey bottle." - yep, we are in our thirties.
Kyle lost.


All smiles about being with his buddies. 

This simply needs no caption. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment