Monday, May 14, 2012

Lanter 40th Wedding Anniversary

A couple of weeks ago my husband and his sister threw a surprise 40th wedding anniversary party for their parents.  The party was a great success.  Everyone had a wonderful time and the happy couple was certainly surprised!  The biggest surprise might have been Diane's sister who flew in from Michigan and made a beautiful cake for them.  The same cake that almost got dropped as an incredibly excited sister flew towards her.  The photography was done by Mallary Olson,  a good friend of ours who is incredibly talented.  She really captured the night beautifully!

Congratulations to 40 years of marriage.  What an incredible life they have built and children they have raised.  Brian and I are both so lucky to have parents in strong marriages.  My parents will be 40 years next year and I can't think of two better examples of why it is important to marry someone you really, truly enjoy.  Here's to 40 more!



Butch and Diane on their wedding day

Surprise!!!



Always a good sign!

Mallary wanted to practice a few shots of the couple entering, so I decided to give my acting a try.

Danielle (my sister-in-law) and her boyfriend Zolli

Brother and Sister hosts


The Lanter Boys - 5 brothers having a good laugh...several good laughs

The Lanter gang

Cousins - Brian and I think we are really funny. 

Brian striking a pose for some practice shots

13 weeks, just a little bump, we are comparing
Look how petite I am

The happy couple


No comments:

Post a Comment